Pasta with Zucchini, Mushrooms and Peas in a White Cream Sauce
Author: Rachel Kor
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 pound baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 16oz box perciatelli pasta, cooked
- 1 4oz bag of shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 8oz bag of frozen peas, defrosted
- Parmesan cheese for garnish, optional
- In a large pot, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Then mix in the mushrooms, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook for another 5 minutes.
- With the heat still on, add the pasta, cheese, cream and peas and toss with tongs until the sauce coats the pasta.
- Top with more Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!