Have a friend who goes all out for a holiday party, cocktails and all? A cousin who spends all day making your favorite desserts? Or a grandparent who makes triple the amount needed, just so the guests can take leftovers home? Then, I’ll say they are deserving of a very special hostess gift to say thank you for all their efforts! Here, I’ve gathered some gift ideas perfect for the hostess with the mostess!
1. Voluspa Maison Mini Candle Gift Set: Sometimes it’s nice to give the hostess a gift that they can enjoy when all the guests have gone.
2. Alicia Cheese Knife Set: For the hostess who loves a pop of color in their presentation, and who loves to prepare a gorgeous cheese board (ahem, yours truly).
3. Gardeners Hand Care Duo: I absolutely love Crabtree & Evelyn and have been using their “Gardener’s ultra- moisturizing hand therapy” lotion for years. It has such a wonderful fragrance and really moisturizes hard working hands!
4. Metallic Lace Cake Stand: Know someone who goes the extra mile to bake up some delectable sweet treats? Gift her with this bohemian cake stand!
5. Faux Fur Throw: The perfect accent to warm up any room!
6. Sketched Songbird Apron: There is nothing worse than getting ready for a party and having sauce splatter on your blouse. I don’t always wear an apron, but I definitely do during the holidays.
7. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof: Recipes You Can Trust: Ideal for someone who needs help planning a menu and coordinating everything for company. Plus, It’s a book by Ina Garten, so you know it’s gotta be good.
8. Bertie Bottle Stopper: I want to throw a party just so I can use these.
9. Nordic Ware Party Bundt® Cake Pan: I have one of my own, and let me tell you, I ALWAYS get compliments!
10. CHOCOLATE ROSE TEA: Chocolate and rose petals in tea? Yes please!
11. Monogram Buffalo Check Throw: Classic and personalized.
12. Resplendent Serving Set: How lovely are these? I absolutely love their turquoise color. They are youthful, stylish and would make any platter pop!
13. Williams Sonoma Pink Grapefruit Hand Soap & Lotion, Deluxe 6-Piece Set: I always make sure to have a special hand soap and lotion in the bathrooms for my guests to enjoy.
15. Milk Chocolate Fire Bites®. I recently received these in a gift bag from a blogging conference, and WOW! They have the perfect combination of sweet, salty and slightly spicy from the jalapeño pepper.
16. MARBLE CHEESE KNIVES, SET OF 4: You can never have too many cheese knives, especially when they are as classic as these.
17. Floral Bouquet Soap Petals, 20-Piece: How lovely are these? Talk about giving your hostess a gift they wouldn’t buy for themselves-the best kind of gift.
18. Brass Inlay Cheese Board: Because everything marble is so much prettier!