This Citrus Fruit Salad with Mint Infused Sugar is my take on an easy and modern fruit salad. Who says fruit salads have to include cantaloupe or pineapple?
I like the idea of using just citrus fruit! A little sprinkling of Mint Infused Sugar (recipe HERE) and this dessert is ready to serve! Easy, delicious and beautiful.
How beautiful are these colors?
Using what’s in season can make your home most beautiful. Plus, when it comes to produce, “in season” means best price (and best taste 😉 ).
Just a little sprinkling of Mint Infused Sugar and you’ve got yourself a really easy, light and fresh dessert.
- 2 grapefruits
- 3 navel oranges
- 4 mandarin oranges
- 1 blood orange
- Mint Infused Sugar (Recipe HERE)
- Wash all fruit and pat dry. Thinly slice the fruit. (I like to slice the fruit with the peel on. Then, I simply cut a slit across the peel and "peel" away from the fruit slice-makes it less messy.)
- To assemble, layer the slices of fruit on a pretty dish.
- I like to place the navel orange and the grapefruit at the bottom of the layers, so they won't cover the smaller fruit. Then I place the blood orange and mandarin slices on top, making sure the fruit beneath peak through.
- Sprinkle the Mint Infused Sugar over the fruit and enjoy!