If you’ve ever been to Disney World there is a very good chance you’ve seen Disney’s Dole Floats. Actually, there’s probably a good chance you’ve seen many tempting treats at the park, and if you keep kosher like I do, you’ve never actually been able to indulge in those treats. That is until now!
- 1 16oz bag of frozen pineapple chunks (I used Dole)
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 6 cups pineapple juice, divided
- Place frozen pineapple, ice cream, and 2 cups of the pineapple juice in a blender. Blend together until completely smooth.
- Freeze the mixture for 2 hours to set.
- Pour remaining 4 cups of pineapple juice evenly between 4 glasses. Scoop the ice cream mixture on top. Serve with a straw and spoon. Enjoy!