You can find my homemade pesto recipe HERE.
"Homemade" Baked Pesto French Fries
Author: Rachel Kor
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 26-ounce package frozen french fries
- ½ cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook fries according to package directions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pesto and olive oil.
- Once the fries are cooked, and crispy, gently toss them with the pesto mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and serve right away.
Serve right away.