This orange chocolate ganache can take any dessert to the next level. Say an ice cream sundae, drizzled over cookies or with fresh strawberries? The orange extract added in is a special little flavor booster (and makes it taste like a chocolate covered candied orange-but better)! The best part? It only takes five minutes to make.
Adding in instant coffee boosts the chocolate flavor without making it taste like coffee-I’m sure all of you Barefoot Contessa fans already know this trick. 🙂
Orange Chocolate Ganache
Author: Rachel Kor
Serves: 1 cup
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 7 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Set a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Heat the cream, chocolate, coffee, orange extract and corn syrup together and stir until melted and smooth.
*Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Leave a Reply